Thank you's

Subject: Thank you's
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:40:41 -0000
I am late, life has been busy so allow me to catch-up, sorry for the
delay.

We blew them out of the water, everyone loved it, and thanks for your
help. All volunteer:

In one room 50' X 35' with two side open rooms 15'x15' we had:
4 channel surround mix powered by 540 watts and an additional 2 low
power audio channels for species identification.  Mark Alt of the
NatureRecordists group supplied a video projected 12'x 8' big screen
Powerpoint presentation, a rear projected 6' big screen slide show. a
third big screen 6' projected slide show, and a forth video 6'
interactive web site projected.

We wish to thank:
Best Buy for providing the surround amp by Yamaha.
Definitive Tech. for providing four PowerMonitor 700's
And of this group:
Steve Pelican
Walter Knapp
Barb Beck                                                               Greg
Clark
Doug Van Gausig
Mark Alt

http://www.hawkridge.org/events/owl/schedule.htm