Re: O/T, but maybe interesting

Subject: Re: O/T, but maybe interesting
From: Wild Sanctuary <>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:37:29 -0800
Not much of a problem, Doug, unless you got poodles or small kittens
in your backyard. We've got a locally resident 200 lb male lion on
the ridge line on our property just above our house (about 200 meters
away). Spotted him 3 times in 13 years. Never bothers the cats (we've
got two indoor/outdoor versions). Occasionally, it snags a hare or
fawn (because we find the remains). Has never bothered humans as far
as we know (no precipitous population decline locally).

As for recording, never got close enuf for long enuf to get a vox
sample on this one, but I do have others from different locations.

Bernie

--
Wild Sanctuary
P. O. Box 536