Re: Ivory Bill - Recordings of PIWO Flying

Subject: Re: Ivory Bill - Recordings of PIWO Flying
From: Wild Sanctuary <>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:24:47 -0800
Anyone on the list can come/see/listen to the quasi-resident pair of
pileateds that live and thrive right here on our 10 wooded acres in
the Sonoma Valley. Best times early morning to around noon. We
see/hear them nearly every day and have for the past two years. One
of the pair was working on a pole right outside my office window
today. Late PM around dusk the great horned owls (2 nesting pairs in
a remarkably small habitat) begin chorusing across the little arroyo
into which our house is nestled.

Bernie