Re: Re: touching base

Subject: Re: Re: touching base
From: Lew Proudfoot <>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:59:21 -0800 (PST)
Please - I'm not Elliot, or Bernie, or Klaus, but I'd
love to learn about a Sennheiser m/s setup.

I have a grove of fully mature long leaf pines where
we have a colony of Red Cockaded Woodpeckers, and I
have several hours of sound there, including
everything you'd expect to find in a mature longleaf
pine forest.     When I'm really stressed, I like to
listen to it.

Taking Bernie's biophone concept, I plan to record the
same grove at the same time post-Katrina, to see the
difference.  I found Bernie's comparative recording in
his book so evocative, I thought I'd try one here.

Anyway, I'm very interested in data on an M/S setup!

Thanks!