Fostex FR-2 Battery Life

Subject: Fostex FR-2 Battery Life
From: Antti Sakari Saario <>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:32:27 +0000
Dear all,

We just bought a Fostex FR-2 and are only getting about 15-20' of
recoding time as opposed to the 2.5 hrs as advertised in the manual. We
are using the type of rechargeable batteries as suggested in the
manual. Anyone else encountered this or do we have a faulty unit? Any
info would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
                Antti Sakari Saario

Dr Antti Sakari Saario
Lecturer and Director of Studies in Music Technology
LICA - Lancaster Institute for the Contemporary Arts
Room A4A, Music Building, Lancaster University, LA1 4YW, UK
Tel: +44(0)1524594496 / Fax: +44(0)1524 593939