Condoms will spoil your fun

Subject: Condoms will spoil your fun
From: "Romilly Hambling" <>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 02:14:20 -0000
Did some preliminary tests with an ultrafine condom today and
was quite surprised at how much it spoils things. There seems
to a noticeable diminution of sensitivity (attenuation of several
dB), especially at higher frequencies. So couldn't really
recommend their use except in cases of real need - for example
in very humid or wet places. I won't be using them.
Lubricated ones are quite usable after two good washes in hot
water and hand soap.
Still have to check it's not something with my NT1As - they're
supposed to be a matched pair.
I'll try to get something up in the next day or so but have patience,
I have a slow connection and my server tends to cut me off.
Youch.
RomillyH

--- In  David Steinwedel

. . . .