Re: RE: Where not to record

Subject: Re: RE: Where not to record
From: "Ken Durling" <>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 17:08:52 -0000
These airways are used primarily for IFR traffic.  (Instrument Flight
Rules - mostly airlines, payroll flights, business, cargo etc. or
other pilots who might have filed IFR regardless of weather)  In my
experience the worst problem when recording has been the various and
sundry low-level VFR traffic that wanders across the field.  Having
been one of those pilots, I can affirm there's really no way to
predict or control where these planes appear, save a few altitude
restrictions since we're usually recording in non-populated areas.
Nonetheless, it  is of some value to at least know where commercial
flights are concentrated.

Ken

--- In  Mike Feldman