Introducing myself

Subject: Introducing myself
From: "tubesdumpsterfandango" <>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 22:19:18 -0000
I have been following the postings for a while now without introducing
myself, which I can see is not very cyber-mannerly. My real name is
Jim Kelly but ended up with the ridiculous ID on my posting after
typing in a lot of appropriate names, and had them all rejected by
Yahoo, implying they were already in use. So I started free-
associating and came up wth the Tubes...name.
Anyway, my interest combines birding, electronics (woefully amateur)
and a longstanding desire to study birdsong.I now find that the
analysis technology is accessible, and so I am having a go at it.
Jim