Re: ME67 / K6 Long shotgun mic.

Subject: Re: ME67 / K6 Long shotgun mic.
From: "Tony Greif" <>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:03:28 -0000
 Now there is something I never thought of ...
"2. because I can whisper verbal observations in the end of one of the
mics
while the other is doing a clear job of making the sound record of the
beast."
 What do I look for in a recorder that has 2 mic. inputs, or did I
misunderstand the post. I would love to be able to do that, but always
thought I would need to edit the recording at home, or use 2 recorders
in the field. While I may / or may not talk during my nature
recordings, it may be handy for other recordings if the need ever
presented itself.

 Thank you for the fast replies, and the info. I have just become a
member of this group and am already very impressed, this looks like it
will be a very pleasant,and educational experience. I have been reading
some of the older posts today and am excited about the amount of
experience in this subject that members have been showing in thier
answers to questions from beginners like myself, and from what I have
read this sounds like a very rewarding and fun hobby for nature lovers.