New Liquid Sound Group Started on Yahoo

Subject: New Liquid Sound Group Started on Yahoo
From: "Mark R." <>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:16:34 +0900
Hello Everyone,
  Please excuse the cross posting.
  As seems to be the trend, I have also started another sound devoted yahoo
group.
  I wanted to create a forum for the discussion of the new liquidity found
in cyberculture pertaining to sound. The new group is

< to> . To join in this new forum, please go her=
  I feel it is an important topic and one that we will all be facing either
as consumers or innovators.
  I hope there can be information sharing on such topics as trends within
technology, pod-casting, mp3 encoding, file sharing and generally anything
that is controversial regarding this wide open frontier. The individual
media content provider is experiencing more influence than ever before and
unless the commercial, nonlinear distribution methods are not challenged, w=
well could be stuck with more sophisticated corporate structures that limit
the creative threshold for artists. Artists should be able to provide an
open tap for the public, a direct feed for consumption. This is as
fundamental as free air or drinking water.
  Please feel free to join me in the discussion.
  All the Best,
  Mark R.