RE: Arctic National Wildlife Refuge

Subject: RE: Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:20:16 -0800
I have been interested in this issue for years too Bernie, it is what made
me become a citizen and able to vote on issues like this :)

If you get your funding let me know, I would love to go with you :)
If you don't get your funding still go!!!!!!
I would love to accompany you :)
I have been working with a publisher to get a birding CD out on the refuge
for next February accompanied by a book with Kenn Kaufman and David Sibley.

I am also planning another trip up there in June and I'm hoping Kevin
(Colver) will be going too.
Still waiting for confirmation.

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
Redmond. Washington. USA
N47.65543   W121.98428

e-mail: