Re: extended recording expedition advice

Subject: Re: extended recording expedition advice
From: "werainey" <>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 08:39:19 -0000
Rob,

Is  the  240AHr a typo? That would be a big  lead acid battery. After
inconvenient accidents with tipping and  draining of wet cell garden tracto=
batteries, I'd suggest the more expensive option of ganging equivalent
capacity of smaller gel cell or AGM batteries. No orientation issues, easie=
r to
carry, more tolerance for deep discharge if the right models are
chosen/available..
Bill R.