RE: depressed ...

Subject: RE: depressed ...
From: Paul Coopmans <>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 12:08:21
Bernie, Martyn and others,

Getting depressed is not going to help the situation. We can all try to
make our maximum contribution to the environment and conservation, and that
way some things will be saved. However as long as the human population
keeps growing prospects are dire, and only mass suicide of Homo sapiens
could revert the earth to nature ... Would be interesting to see what
happens, as cities are reclaimed by plants etc.. Come back a few million
years later and watch the adaptive radiation that happened to the Northern
Cardinals in Hawaii etc.... The descendents of farm animals that survived
will have evolved into interesting mammals ...

Cheers, Paul