Re: Blackberry phone

Subject: Re: Blackberry phone
From: Lou Judson <>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:05:44 -0700
Heh heh. From my jaundiced point of view, it is a device that people
carry in their pocket that distracts them from time to time, and every
time it does it puts a funny noise in the wireless mic signal they are
using. It's very distinctive, and I think the FCC has made huge errors
in spectrum allocation...

my two cents,

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689