RE: Re: Core-Sound PDAudio

Subject: RE: Re: Core-Sound PDAudio
From: "Allen Cobb" <>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:09:07 -0500
I think Core-Sound should integrate a CF slot into the PDAudio
pre, making the PDA and PDA interface optional. Then provide LED
metering, phantomed XLRs, and easy power options. And design
explicitly for real-world field use -- based on consultation
with experienced field recordists.

One of these days somebody will get it all exactly right. (Like
a 722 that fits in your pocket and costs $400.) We're almost
there...

Allen Cobb

http://acobb.com
http://shakespeare.acobb.com