RE: Tascam DM3200

Subject: RE: Tascam DM3200
From: Lew Proudfoot <>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:25:30 -0700 (PDT)
I have the PMD660 and am very pleased with it.  I have several 1 gig compac=
t flash cards and a CF reader attached to my laptop.  Works very well.

Martyn Stewart <> wrote:Syd me old china :)

The Tascam DM3200 is a sound digital mixer and definitely not something you
can take in the field with you, it is used for studio purposes only.

What you want to do is go for the PMD-660 at around $600AU or the minidisk
MD-M100 which will hold a gig MD. You can get these for around $450AU

Let me know and I will get you more info and where you can buy them in Oz..

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
Redmond. Washington. USA
N47.65543?? W121.98428

e-mail: