R: bird sound recordings posted to my site

Subject: R: bird sound recordings posted to my site
From: "marco" <>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 11:23:14 +0200
Dear  Seth and all Nature Recordists,

in your beautiful web page with your songs of birds, I have listened to the
song of African Scops Owl. You have written that the scientific name is Otu=
scops perhaps but you wanted to write Otus senegalensis. I ask you this
question why this song for me is unusual for Eurasian Scops Owl Otus
scops...

Where you have recorded it?

Best wishes=85.

Marco

Marco Mastrorilli

Boltiere (BG)

Italy

 <>

 <http://www.araspix.it/littleowl.html> http://www.araspix.it/littleowl.htm=
a special presentation and informations of my book: La Civetta in Italia by
Marco Mastrorilli  Araspix Editrice
Softcover with plastified jacket, 96 pages, 150 mm x 210 mm, colour and bw
photographs, colour paintings, line drawings, tables, diagrams

www.flammeus.it <http://www.flammeus.it/>   A special my website about
Short-eared Owl

www.mastrorilli.net <http://www.mastrorilli.net/>  my personal web-site

www.gruppoitalianocivette.it <http://www.gruppoitalianocivette.it/>   An