Re: Robin takes the morning

Subject: Re: Robin takes the morning
From: Klas Strandberg <>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 11:47:28 +0200
Hi all.

Now I'm back to the same problem as before:

Listening to the Robin with headphones, I can't get a pleasant balance. But
I can only use Windows Media Player! I cannot save the file and open it
with another program.

I could save such a file with my old Media Player: I finally found a "save
music as" option, but then I was asked if I wanted to "up-date Media
Player" and I clicked "yes" and now it seems as if I have lost that option.

How do you others do it?

Pointing at the I file I cannot right-click "save location" or anything
similar.

Klas.

At 05:21 2005-07-06, you wrote:
>Here is a three minute segment of a gentle stream, an American Robin,
>and several other creatures of the morning chorus around six o-clock.
>  Similar to the night recording with the Flammulated Owl I posted last
>week, this was recorded a couple weeks ago in the Aldrich Mountains of
>eastern Oregon using a PMD670 and two NT1-As with a barrier between
>(2.7MB, mp3):
>
>http://www.rockscallop.org/ear/jh-050620-6am-robin.mp3
>
>Enjoy,
>John Hartog