Maine Birds

Subject: Maine Birds
From: Tim Nielsen <>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:24:41 -0700
I'm looking for some recordings of birds that one would find on a
Maine Farm (which means, they don't necessarily have to come from
Maine, just be birds that for sure you might 'hear' on a Maine Farm,
so general New England birds).

It's for a film project, and I have a tiny bit of money. I would
rather head to Maine and record them myself, but not sure I'm going
to have time. So if you have any high quality recordings that would
fit (either single bird species, or morning chorus, etc), please
email me.

You would be required to sing a release saying you give permission
for the birds to be used. And as I said, I have a 'tiny' bit of money
to try and compensate people for their sounds.

Please email me if you might be interested.

Also, even if you have no sounds, but can list some species that I
might find on a Maine Farm, that would be helpful, I can scrounge my
library, maybe I already have some, or I can contact Cornell too.

Thanks for any help, I do appreciate it.

Tim Nielsen