sonic studios dimenisonal stereo microphones for sale

Subject: sonic studios dimenisonal stereo microphones for sale
From: jason kahn <>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 23:48:10 +0200
hello list
due to a current financial squeeze, i am trying to sell my pair of sonic
studios dimensional stereo microphones.
these are the DSM-6S/EH  model *with* the WHB headband and windscreens.
i bought these microphones a little over two years ago. they are still
in very good condition and are in perfect working order.
more info about the microphones can be found at the following link
http://www.sonicstudios.com/dsm.htm
please contact me off-list for further details, photos, etc.
thanks very much.
best regards
jason kahn