Re: mystery sounds

Subject: Re: mystery sounds
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 16:36:45 -0000
I sometimes go out on a limb just to get shot off of it.
Tell me how close I am.

You are standing in front of a wood building with hay on the floor.
The building is about 15x30' with a large open door that you are near.
There is a hill to your back and another large building to your left
some distance away.
You are alone and it is a sunny morning with wind under 2 mph.
There are a couple of chickens walking around from 15 to 30 feet in
front of you.
You are low to the ground with a group of geese. One adult and 4 young
in front of you.  You likely have just fed them.
There are two single engine airplanes under 1,000 feet going the same
direction at low throatle. Likely on approach to an airport within 5
miles.
There is a single ventilation fan in this building to a side about 20'
away.

Rich

--- In  Debbi B <> wrote:
> Now that you mention it, it does sound like that! But no, these are
non-humans.

> At 02:51 AM 5/5/2005, you wrote:
> >Are you trying to drown someone?
> >
> >Martyn
> >
> >Martyn Stewart
> >Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
> >http://www.naturesound.org
> >
> >N47.65543   W121.98428
> >Redmond. Washington. USA
> >Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!