Shure FP23 Portable Battery Powered Microphone Pre-amp

Subject: Shure FP23 Portable Battery Powered Microphone Pre-amp
From: jason kahn <>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 17:59:59 +0200
hello list
in case anyone might be interested, i am selling a shure fp23 portable
battery powered one-channel microphone pre-amp on ebay. it can be seen
at the following link
http://tinyurl.com/cc978
i was previously using this amp with a sennheiser me-66 shotgun
microphone or an oktava mc-012, and had very good results.
if you would like any additional information about the pre-amp please
contact me off-list and i will be glad to answer your questions.
thanks very much.
best regards
jason kahn