Re: Marantz 671 Recorder

Subject: Re: Marantz 671 Recorder
From: Michael Dalton <>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 04:06:29 -0700 (PDT)
Gentlemen,

I accidentally hit the link to the Marantz 671
recorder sheet that was posted in the last review. Has
anyone checked with Marantz?

Also, I scrolled down and found there is a spec for a
94 dB s/n dynamic range. Since they are boasting about
the mic preamps, it would seem that that figure fits
the product better.

Veerry interesting.

Mike

=09=09