Re: How to get rid of Filost.580??

Subject: Re: How to get rid of Filost.580??
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:41:40 -0000
Looks like you have a project ahead of you as this appears to be
pretty new and not easy to get rid of today, but can be done.  The
instructions found on a search did not appear easy.

I second Barbs recommendation of switching to FireFox for a browser
and Thunderbird for e-mail.

There just is no downside to making the switch as they are free and
not part of the Windows OS.  Anytime you wish to take the risk and
use Internet Explorer it is still there and still works fine.=20
Firefox is just a separate program that you can use when you wish to
and will not cause problems with anything else.  With a little time
using the program you will find that you will use it all the time.

Free download at www.Getfirefox.com  You will find Thunderbird linked
at the same site.

Rich Peet

--- In  Klas Strandberg