RE: Mallards Feasting

Subject: RE: Mallards Feasting
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:48:01 -0800
< It can't be cold there, you have song sparrows>

Our song sparrows are here all year round, they are wearing their winter
hats and coats still, but they are singing :)
It is usually the song sparrows that signal the coming spring although the
woodpeckers are banging the roof on the house and the mallards are
frolicking!!

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!