RE: Looking for Northern Bullfinch (Pyrrhula pyrrhula pyrrhula) re=

Subject: RE: Looking for Northern Bullfinch (Pyrrhula pyrrhula pyrrhula) re=
From: "Dominique Laloux" <>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 07:50:08 +0100
cordings

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the link. Very nice recording !
What we are trying to find out is if someone has been able to record the
same call we are hearing here for the moment, and has been able to put a
precise ssp name on this migrant. Comparing with the recording made in
Komi, it looks like we have the answer. However, we have to look into
other directions as well (Scandinavia ?)

DL
=20=20