RE: dolphinearPro hydrophones

Subject: RE: dolphinearPro hydrophones
From: "Chris Owens" <>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:53:26 -0000
Hi,

I believe that the Offshore Acoustics hydrophones ($100) were the ones used
in the BBC Blue Planet series as the ones originally ordered (>$1000) did
not arrive in time. On eventual arrival they proved to be no better than th=
Ford Hydrophones. The source of this was one of the sound recordists on the
series.

Regards,

Chris.