Sharp MD recorder for sale

Subject: Sharp MD recorder for sale
From: Will Mitchell <>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 07:29:40 -0800
Hi folks,

Please excuse me using the list as a marketplace, but I have a Sharp MD
MS702 minidisc recorder to sell and would like to offer it up to my
fellow nature recordists before placing on the open market.
This recorder is in like new condition, has been used about 5 times and
has spent most of it's life boxed and stored away as a backup recorder.
It comes with all manuals, AC adapter, a soft carrying bag and a new
lithium-ion battery.
Cost of the big deal to you- $100 + shipping.  Please respond off-list,
if interested.

I can provide photos, if needed.  In the meantime here is a link to a
page that details the unit:
http://www.minidisc.org/boyde/mdms702.html

thanks,
Will