Re: Request for sounds

Subject: Re: Request for sounds
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 01:27:48 -0000
There was the time that I was recording wolves in the frigid fringes
of the great northwest.  They really got going and spooked the elk
who came stampeding right for us.  All we could do is run for the
nearest tree.  Much to our surprise a bear had the same thought and
beat us to it.  As we climbed the tree the bear got really mad so we
jumped and ran for the car just making it there before being run
over.  There were more comming so we put it in high gear and
completely missed the oncomming freight train.  Being spun around a
few times and pushed over the cliff we found ourselves in the top of
a tree facing a cougar dinning on an unidentifiable carcus.

Sorry I can not come closer to what you wanted.  It is all I have on
topic.  I am not sure I can part with it for a small amount of money
as I was saving it for a special occation.  Maybe if you toss in for
a new minidisc recorder as this one took a beating. :)

Rich