Re: How to remove spyware??

Subject: Re: How to remove spyware??
From: "oryoki2000" <>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 18:01:46 -0000
Klas Strandberg wrote:

> I have also got a iSearch toolbar to my Explorer.
> I want to remove this permanently. Any hints??

Use Google or another web search engine and search for "remove
isearch"  This will turn up many web pages with instructions about how
to exorcise this particular demon.  The iSearch web site also has a
downloadable program to remove their toolbar, if you're willing to
trust them.

--oryoki

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:27:36 2005
Message: 3