enquiry from sonoma

Subject: enquiry from sonoma
From: Wild Sanctuary <>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 08:25:00 -0700
While I have some recordings from the NE section of your terrific
country, Jenji, I do not yet have a CD since I don't have quite
enough material. I do know that there are some recordings that have
been done by your fellow countrypersons and will post your enquiry on
a special chat room that might provide an answer.

All best,
Bernie Krause

--

Wild Sanctuary, Inc.