RE: Bull snorting

Subject: RE: Bull snorting
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 08:19:48 -0700
Thank you to all who sent me recordings of the Bull, I got a great one from
Lang that I believe the person will use, of course full credit will go to
Lang :)

Thank you

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!