Re: Happy Anniversary, Nature Recordists!

Subject: Re: Happy Anniversary, Nature Recordists!
From: Lang Elliott <>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 12:32:26 -0400
Thank you Doug!

Lang

Today, August 8th, marks the 4th anniversary of the Nature Recordists
e-mail group, happy anniversary, all!

We now have more than 710 world-wide members, and there have been over
15,100 posts since we started discussion our passion!

Thanks to Jim Morgan for his excellent moderation, and to each and every
one of the members for their selfless participation. I know we have made a
difference!

Doug
Doug Von Gausig
Clarkdale, Arizona, USA