First soundfile posted!

Subject: First soundfile posted!
From: "Laura Davids Todd" <>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 02:56:17 -0000
Greetings,

I posted my first mp3 sample file--it's called Cicada Sample.mp3 and
it's in "files".

I have had to use a LOT of graphic equalizer in my tests to cut down
on ambient noise (traffic etc) I'm not sure it's all that great. Files
come out sounding a bit unnatural. But, what are ya gonna do when
traffic is a constant background roar! (I know, I should record in a
remote location. But I LIKe the local sounds.)

Laura

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:27:42 2005
Message: 3=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20