Re: ATRAC / MP3 artifacts...

Subject: Re: ATRAC / MP3 artifacts...
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:46:07 +0200 (MEST)
Gianni,

you may have a look at the DAT version that I already posted in a previous
message:

http://www.avisoft-saslab.com/compression/MDtest2DAT.gif

I agree, a full 96 dB dynamic range spectrogram display would reveal much
more =93holes=94. I deliberately limited the dynamic range in order not to
emphasize those tiny artifacts that are less annoying.

Raimund