Re: Sound Card Technical Benchmarks Test Ratings Comparison/thrash=

Subject: Re: Sound Card Technical Benchmarks Test Ratings Comparison/thrash=
From: "Jim Morgan" <>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:52:19 -0700
er ID

Hi Ferando - I am fine and thanks for the kind words. I hope things are
going well with you.

Regarding the thrasher in question it is now thought to be a juvenile
Curve-billed Thrasher (Toxostoma curvirostre). The Bendire's and
Curve-billed are difficult to separate and the juvie Curve-bill with its
short undeveloped bill is often mistaken for a Bendire's.

I personally find that there is more difference in the song then there is i=
appearance between the two.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Morgan