Schoeps mic systems for sale

Subject: Schoeps mic systems for sale
From: Wild Sanctuary <>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:34:50 -0700
I have two CMC 5, two 41 (cardioid) capsules, one Figure 8 capsule,
and two low-freq Cut 1 filters (in five stages from 70Hz to 600Hz).
In addition, I have two Rykote zeppelins with shock mounts and pistol
grips and a Schoeps PreAmp/M-S Matrix. Everything is in pristine
condition. Please contact me off-list if interested and for prices.
If someone buys the whole kit and caboodle, I'll throw in the Rykote
zeppelins, shock mounts, pistol grips and wind covers, free.

Bernie Krause, PhD

Wild Sanctuary, Inc.
P. O. Box 536
Glen Ellen, California  95442-0536