RE: inexpensive sound card with S/PDIF?

Subject: RE: inexpensive sound card with S/PDIF?
From: "Mike Sengenberger" <>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 19:28:38 -0500
I recommended this card back in April to someone too... Not sure if anyone
else has experience with it, but it works well for me. Here's the info:

M-AUDIO - DiO 2496

MRSP is $249.95. Core Sound sells it for about $180. PC/Mac card...

web link:
http://m-audio.com/index.php?do=products.main&ID=33b8e11de1ba3e296c1d7de8f4c
c2c3e

manual: