Red-faced Warbler

Subject: Red-faced Warbler
From: "Jim Morgan" <>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 21:39:00 -0700
Here is the song of the Red-faced Warbler. A rather difficult bird to find =
let alone record. I got lucky!

The bird was back and forth between two Ash trees and was between 35 and 20=
 feet away. Closer recordings were few degrees off axis to improve the qual=
ity.

Conditions were very windy but I was able to filter most of it out, thanks =
to the high frequency of the warbler.

Go to:

ead.mp3

for the recording.