Re: Sound Devices 722 and 744T prices announced

Subject: Re: Sound Devices 722 and 744T prices announced
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 01:26:19 -0000
The price is not high if they have product.
There is nothing in this weight class that can do what they are
looking to do.
Even being a year late if it is done they are early.

NAB is a social event. Wish I could go but will not miss anything by
not.

Rich

--- In  "oryoki2000" <>
wrote:
> Prices for the Sound Devices 722 and 744T hard disc recorders have
> been posted on a retailer's web site: www.sonicsense.com/744t.htm
> The prices are:
>
> 722.....2-Channel, 20GB Drive, 1500mAH LiON Batt, A/C $2375.00
> 722RAW..722 w/o hard drive, battery, or AC adaptor $2150.00
> 744T....4 Channels, Time Code, 40GB, LiON, A/C $3950.00
>
> These are likely MSRP, and one can hope that prices will decline as
> production ramps up and competition develops among retailers.
Retail

http://www.sounddevices.com/index.html