RE: You can't always believe your eyes

Subject: RE: You can't always believe your eyes
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 17:01:15 -0700
Were you using a shotgun or a parabolic dish Jim?
I have been fooled many times and now when I hear a bird singing and maybe I
get a visual, I look for the bloody breath coming out the mouths!!!
Perhaps the little chap was dancing; they are entitled too are they not!!!!

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!