Avian Discography

Subject: Avian Discography
From: "shaun_pp" <>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:00:35 -0000
Hi all,

This is the latest of the six-monthly updates regarding my website
listing
published bird sound recordings. Since the last update I have added
12 titles.
These cover California, Costa Rica, Eastern North America, Ecuador
(2), Finches
and Buntings, Indian Ocean Islands (3), Madagascar, Micronesia, and
the Western
Palearctic. The site now has listings of recordings for 7580 species.

Just a reminder of the URL:-

http://www.birrding.freeserve.co.uk

All the best,

Shaun Peters