Soundproof Chamber on Ebay

Subject: Soundproof Chamber on Ebay
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 21:18:02 -0500
For those working on doing mic testing, there's a Soundproof Chamber on
Ebay that's not getting any bids and does not have a very high starting bid:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3800327770

You have less than 4 days to run on it.

Turned up in a odd place when I was looking for something else, I've
nothing at all to do with that auction. did consider grabbing it, but
don't want to use up the space for the limited use I'd have.

There's also a much, much larger chamber on ebay if you have wads of
money. I'll let anyone interested find that one on their own, I did not
keep it in my watch list.