UPGRADE OF ME 67

Subject: UPGRADE OF ME 67
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:01:01 EST
During my last trip to Ecuador we camped out at about 1700m in wet
subtropical forest. After a particular rainy morning my ME 67 seemed to have
problems:
created background noise and low volume. This happened to me twice before in
similar conditions..(thus only 3 times out of hundreds of days recording).
However, it is a bit worrisome and I understand that the MKH series are not
plagued
with this problem. Can someone tell me, please, what the MKH microphone that
is similar to the ME 67 is called. I guess there is a counterpart also to the
ME 66? MKH 80, MKH 406, 805???

Thanks!

John

John V. Moore Nature Recordings