Re: Best Possible

Subject: Re: Best Possible
From: bhaskar dk <>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 04:57:14 -0800 (PST)
Hi Dan Dugan:

I have written five times to enquire about the
following. Will anyone give answer to it?

Dear Mr. Dugan:

Greetings from India. I recently joined for the nature
recordist group. I am a wildlife researcher primarily
focussing on large mammals. I am very keen to record
the sound of the birds and the communication of the
mammals especially the infras sound.

I have written twice to this group to suggest the
basic equipment required for recording the call of the
birds and infra sound mic, recorder and to analyse the
data later, or any other related accessory that I have
to take.

Would you kindly give me a feed back on what kind of
equipment is required for my purpose of recording and
what would be the approximate cost of the same. I
would really appreciate it very much if you could give
the feed back at the earliest.

Many thanks

Best regards
Bhaskar