2nd naturerecordists open campout

Subject: 2nd naturerecordists open campout
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 01:28:35 -0000
A group of us from the midwest will have
a small, open, remote campout for recordists in May that will
involve "two" large (greater than 100 yards), 6 or 8 channel arrays,
large parabolics, MS, SASS, underwater, and others for all to play
with. We will also be renting a house (if all works to plan it will
have AC power too) for the weekend for advanced editing techniques
covered in both MAC and Win. Review and saving recordings for those
that found stuff is a for sure. It will be a strange group of all
ages and very different interests but probably not over 15 people. We
for sure will have at least a naturalist, government rep, a tracker,
media rep, a sound professor, a artist. We are working on getting a
noise artist, an official old local dude, and a few "have not got a
clue but want to". This will be remote about 80 miles from MSP and
just outside a small town where we are given "special" access but are
under a microscope, the weekend before Memorial day. This is the
second annual Naturerecordists Campout. E-mail me if you have
interest.

Rich

Linked is what will not happen, a 500kb download.
http://home.comcast.net/~richpeet/Thunder.mp3

Rich