Re: newbie, recording equipment question

Subject: Re: newbie, recording equipment question
From: "klr_a4" <>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:12:01 -0000
Portable DATs start around $700 price range.
How much $$ can you budget for the tape deck?
I have not shopped for a cassette deck in a long time,I used to use
the Sony TC-d5M but have gone with DAT for 11 years now.
I have a Sony D10 pro dat I'm looking to sell , but the NIcad
batteries won't hold a charge anymore, so you'll have to find a way
to power it out in the field.

Conall

--- In  "chuckmf1135" <>