Texas Mockingbird and EW-500 Sennheiser

Subject: Texas Mockingbird and EW-500 Sennheiser
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:52:59 -0800
Just back from a trip to Texas, Galveston. Great birding place but I don't
think much of Texas I'm afraid! I took with me the EW-500 series Receivers
and transmitters and thought you may like to hear how they responded; this
was recorded on a Sharp MD-DR7 using a Telinga stereo dat mic without the
parabolic dish with an EW-500 transmitter using phantom power.

I think you may agree, I certainly like this idea without the need to run a
long cable, this recording was about 30ft from my vehicle at about 7:00am o=
a Sunday morning by a creek. Temp was 52f.

This is a recording of Mockingbirds and various.

http://www.naturesound.org/Sound%20Files/Mkingbird.mp3

Martyn

http://www.naturesound.org