Sennheiser EW500

Subject: Sennheiser EW500
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:13:42 -0800
Solution to that LONG CABLE!!?
There are not a lot of birds calling up here at the moment but I took an
early trip out to Carnation Marsh this morning armed with an EW500 plug on
transmitter attached to a Telinga Stereo Dat mic <http://www.telinga.com/>
connected to a Denecke, <http://www.dandugan.com/>  transmitting to an EW50=
0
receiver. The weather was very cold with freezing fog and I was sitting in
my vehicle with a flask of tea while recording various birds from about 60
yards away. NO CABLES!!!! I am well pleased with the results are the
capabilities of this set-up. I bought it from EBay for around $350. They sa=
to buy these retails at around $1600, but you can shop around. Absolutely n=
fluttering of signal or breakup that you may expect just crystal clear
sound. Next season when the feathered friends are calling everyday will
certainly become very beneficial to me.
If you would like a listen click on here....
http://www.naturesound.org/Workshop.htm

Martyn
http://naturesound.org=20=20