RE: Humour is dangerous, esp when one hasn't got it

Subject: RE: Humour is dangerous, esp when one hasn't got it
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 08:43:36 -0800
>Long live humour.  But in a public forum, the humorist must expect to cop
>some flak.>

My mom always said, "Those who live in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones"

I'm always prepared to take the piss out of myself and it is a little sad
that others take things so bloody serious. I have never seen things so bad
these days where you have to be sooooooo politically correct to suit these
morons who take offense at every drop of the hat! Look now in America,
somebody has been offended because the parts on a computer have been
referred to a "master & a slave!!!!

At the risk of me getting into trouble here, I would like to say Happy
bloody Christmas to all for the coming season (see what I mean!) and keep
your HO HO HO at the top of the pecking tree :-)

Martyn

  _____